SEVA is proud to present...
President/CEO, NetSpeed Learning Solutions
Getting to High-performance in Webinar Delivery
Most novice webinar presenters report that they are uncomfortable with virtual delivery because they:
- No longer have eye contact with learners
- Can't read facial expressions
- Have difficulty receiving feedback from their participants
- Lapse into one-way communication, despite their good intentions
- Feel like they're giving a speech in a closet
- Believe that their students are madly multi-tasking
Without the tools or skills to cross the chasm, novice facilitators find it difficult to achieve high-performance in the virtual arena. If you believe that the virtual classroom can be as exciting, meaningful, and relevant as the face-to-face classroom, then join Cynthia Clay, President/CEO, NetSpeed Learning Solutions, and author of Great Webinars: How to Create Interactive Learning that is Captivating, Informative, and Fun (published by Pfeiffer/John Wiley & Sons) at this practical and inspiring webinar. All participants will receive a copy of Clay’s book following their attendance at the webinar.
What You'll Learn
After attending this one-hour webinar, you'll be able to:
- Avoid the 3 most common errors that make webinars dull
- Apply 5 techniques to transform your virtual classroom
- Adopt 3 practices to reduce the impact of technology snafus
- Download an eBook with additional techniques
Who should attend
- This webinar has been designed for:
- Trainers and Facilitators
- Instructional Designers
- Training Managers and Directors
- Human Resource Managers and Directors
- Subject Matter Experts
- Anyone responsible for communicating, presenting, facilitating, or training using web conferencing platforms like WebEx, Adobe Connect, or Citrix Go to Webinar
About Cynthia Clay
Cynthia Clay founded NetSpeed Learning Solutions in 2001 with the belief that technology would not just revolutionize the way training was delivered, but that it also held the potential to dramatically enhance and extend the learning experience itself. With over 25 years in training and management development and a past career that includes training, coaching and mentoring thousands of employees and trainers, Ms. Clay knew that technology's advantage of rapid delivery and virtual access, while powerful, was just the beginning.
With a passion for using technology in the service of learning, Ms. Clay has channeled her vision into creating a company that specializes in combining best practice learning principles, meaningful content, and engaging delivery with the dynamic, media-rich features of emerging new technologies. Under her leadership, NetSpeed Learning Solutions is an industry leader in the development of high quality, innovative, and successful blended and virtual learning programs.
Ms. Clay is the author of Great Webinars: How to Create Interactive Learning that is Captivating, Informative and Fun and the co-author of Peer Power: Transforming Workplace Relationships, both published by John Wiley & Sons. She has delivered national webinars for CLO Magazine, Adobe, Training Industry.com and HR.com. She is also a sought-after speaker at industry conferences and meetings. Her clients include Genentech/Roche, NovoNordisk, BP, Monsanto, Nielsen, Allergan, the US Tennis Association, and the U.S. Government Accountability Office.
Learn more about Ms. Clay prior to the webinar by watching her video on youtube.